The Alberta Charolais Association is proud to recognize 4-H members from across Alberta and British Columbia who exhibit Charolais or Char X calves with a small token of appreciation. In addition each qualifying 4-H member will be eligible to be entered to"Win Your 2019 4-H Project".
4-H Leaders are asked to contact
to register eligible 4-H members.
Be sure to follow the Alberta Charolais Association on Facebook for all updates!
$1000 Towards Your 2019 4-H Project!
Rules and Regulations
For 2019, every 4-H member exhibiting a Charolais influenced 4-H project has an automatic $1,000 sale credit for the 2019 AB Select Sale Dec 13, 2019 and will be entered to win a host of prizes from our sponsors!
Here is what you need to do to qualify:
- The Contest is open to all 4-H members in the provinces of Alberta and British Columbia exhibiting 4-H beef projects with a Charolais influence in 2018/2019
- All entrants must be a member of good standing and show proof of membership in an active 4-H club in Alberta or British Columbia for the 2018/2019 year in a beef project to be eligible for the contest.
- Entrants must be between the ages of 9 and 20 as of December 31, 2018 to be eligible for the contest.
- All entrants will be required to register at the designated 4-H table prior to 12 PM, December 13, 2019 at the Red Deer Westerner Grounds in Red Deer, Alberta in order to be eligible for the contest.
- All entrants must be present at the Red Deer Westerner Grounds in Red Deer, AB on December 13, 2019 in order to be eligible for the contest and have their ticket with them.
- The credits must be used for the 2019 Alberta Select Sale and carries a maximum value of $1000
- The credits can be used to purchase any lot(s) in the 2019 Alberta Select Sale. This includes all live animals, embryos, semen in the 2019 sale.
- The credits hold no cash value and if not redeemed for a purchase in the 2019 Alberta Select Sale will be null and void.
- The credits are non transferrable.
- Only one credit can be used per Sale lot and credits can’t be combined to purchase a Sale lot.
- Further clarification on any rule or regulation for the above contest will be made by the Alberta Charolais Association Board of Directors at their discretion.
- Updates can be found on the Alberta Charolais Association website at www.albertacharolais.com and our Facebook page closer to the event. If you haven’t already liked our Facebook page – do it today!
- Questions can be sent to