The Alberta Charolais Association is proud to recognize 4-H members from across Alberta and British Columbia who exhibit Charolais or Char X calves with a small token of appreciation. In addition each qualifying 4-H member will be eligible for a $1,000 credit towards your 4H project at the Alberta Select Sale in December 2023.
4-H Leaders are asked to contact
to register eligible 4-H members.
Be sure to follow the Alberta Charolais Association on Facebook for all updates!
For 2023, every 4-H member exhibiting a Charolais influenced 4-H project has an automatic $1,000 sale credit for the 2023 Alberta Select Sale Dec 9, 2023
- 4-H members in the provinces of Alberta and British Columbia exhibiting 4-H beef projects with a Charolais influence in 2022/2023. All entrants must be a member of good standing and show proof of membership in an active 4-H club in Alberta or British Columbia for the 2022/2023 year in a beef project to be eligible.
- Entrants must be between the ages of 9 and 20 as of December 31, 2023 to be eligible for the credit.
- All entrants will be required to register at the designated 4-H table prior to 12 PM, December 9, 2023 at the Red Deer Westerner Grounds in Red Deer, Alberta in order to be eligible for the credit.
- The credits must be used for the 2023 Alberta Select Sale and carries a maximum value of $1,000 (1 credit per 4H member)
- The credits can be used to purchase any lot(s) in the 2023 Alberta Select Sale. This includes all live animals only, in the 2023 sale.
- The credits hold no cash value and if not redeemed for a purchase in the 2023 Alberta Select Sale will be null and void